FastVitaminIV® helps you maximize your potential, using an innovative and proprietary blend of 19 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
You will feel more energy along with with a better mood, increased fat burning, and memory/brain support.
The “PUSH Effect” is the name given to the feeling after receiving FastVitaminIV®. Some feel a surge of energy, others an immediate sensation of general happiness, and others a boost in mental clarity and focus.
FastVitaminIV® is specifically designed by Dr. Koniver to scientifically outclass traditional IV drips offered by old school IV services that take 30-120 minutes to deliver their diluted mixtures.
By pushing the FastVitaminIV® blend in 60 seconds or less, your body quickly gets what it needs. You may feel what people describe as an “amazing” rush as every cell in your body sucks in the bounty of undiluted vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Each FastVitaminIV® is administered over 30-60 seconds intravenously. Despite being a very small quantity of liquid, this solution is still considered IV since it goes directly into the vein.
Every time a client receives a FastVitaminIV® push, they will experience the following:
– Start to taste the solution first. (taste like a B vitamin)
– Feel warmth in the back of their throat after about 15 seconds.
– That warmth will travel down their body and they will feel as if they have to urinate. (don’t worry, no one ever has!)
– They will continue to get very warm all over. Many Times people remark their feet and hands feel very warm.
– This heat may cause some blurry vision and lightheadedness.
– And then, just as quickly as those previous feelings came on, (1 minute), they are GONE!
We have NEVER EVER had an adverse reaction from FastVitaminIV®.
It generally starts to “kick in” after about an hour and clients generally notice 3-7 days of:
Due to the majority of adults having multiple nutrient deficiencies, it generally takes 4-5 FastVitaminIV® pushes before the benefits really kick in.
Because each FastVitaminIV® only takes a few minutes to administer, most people receive one 1-2x/week.
Copyright © 2018 Valor Interventional Pain, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
VIP@valorpain.com 866-853-2870 (fax)